Tabber & Stringers
Our combined Tabber & Stringer machines are accurate, reliable and easy to operate. Our proven technology, combined with a modular design and advanced features are key factors for a very low Total Cost of Ownership and high productivity.
We have a wide variety of Tabber & Stringers suit all production needs.
Our Tabber & Stringers weld solar cells to wire or ribbon in order
to interconnect them electrically and create cell strings. These strings
will be matrixed in the lay-up system immediately after the stringing process.
- Minimal change-over time
- Improved quality control in cell and string production
- Easy integration with the MES system
- Ergonomic, easy access to any part of the machine
- A smaller machine that is easier to assemble and optimises space
- Patented Continuous Stringing process
- Contactless IR soldering technology
- Contactless flux dispensing system
- Servo-driven belt
- Anti-camber systems to improve tab straightness
- Multiple process recipes.
- Cell positioning and string vision check
- Cell temperature control with several stages
- Cell size up to M12 (210mm)
- Up to 12 BB
- Suitable for BIPV modules
- Cell types: Poly, mono PERC and TOPCON
- Cut-cells and bifacial cells
MTS-ECA: The best solution for HJT cell connections
High speed Trabber & Stringer with capacity of 2600 cells/hour.
MTS 3000: The world’s fastest Tabber & Stringer on a single track
High speed Tabber & Stringer with a capacity of up to 3000 cells/hour.
MTS 5000: High throughput Tabber & Stringer with maximum efficiency
High speed Tabber & Stringer with capacity of up to 5000 cells/hour.